Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Joeseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration

I hope as you watch this movie, you will be able to feel the Holy Ghost. I know for myself that Joeseph Smith is a prophet of God. And that Jesus Christ used him as an instrument to bring about His true and only church upon the Earth today. I invite you to watch this wonderful video, and then to ask our Father in Heaven if Joeseph Smith really is a prophet of God. I know  that as you do so your prayers will be answered. If you would like a copy of the Book of Mormon(Another Testament of Jesus Christ) you can visit http://www.mormon.org/ and request a copy of the book of mormon. I hope you enjoy this video about Joespeh Smith, and about how he was able to restore Christ's church again on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment