Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jesus Is the Christ

"And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
 And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities."(Alma 7:11-12)


Well, since this weekend is Easter, I thought I would take the time to let you all know my testimony of my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I can testify that Jesus is my Savior. That He did die for me. He is there whenever I need him, as long as I ask for Him. He knows everything that I am going through, He also knows everything you are going through. He has been there already. I also know that when He was on the earth he established His church. He gave his apostles the authority to act in God's name(priesthood). I also know that over time He was sadly rejected by His own people, and also His apostles were rejected. But over time His church was restored by the prophet Joseph Smith. Christ Has done so much for me and you. I am so thankful for Him and all that He has done for me. I am thankful for this time of year that the Christian world takes time out and remembers what He has done for us, but more importantly let us remember that He is our Savior and Redeemer, and He rose on the 3rd day. I love what he has done for me. I hope I can make Him proud in all that I do to show my love and respect that I do have for Him. One of my favorite scriptures in the New Testament explains His love for us better then I can describe..."Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you."(John 15:13-15).  Oh, how I Love my Savior!!!!

If you would like to learn more about Christ and His earthly ministry please visit www.mormon.org or www.lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment