Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Enduring to the End

"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life."-2 Nephi 31:20

(Lehi's Dream, a great depiction on Enduring to the end.)


Alright. So after all is said and done, we can't give up. As easy as it would be we can't. Just as the scripture says We must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ. One of my favorite principles that are taught in the Book of Mormon and Bible is to Endure to the End. What does that really mean though? As we go through life's trials we must push through it. We must look to the future with hope rather then  fear. I got that from someone but can't remember who said it. But it fits with enduring to the end. I love the scripture above, and think it explains enduring to the end well. At least better then I can. I  can just give examples on how I have endured my trials in life. One great example that I can think of is my mission that I am on. I have been through ALOT of trials the past two years, and I know what your probably thinking, what!? a missionary having trials? I hate to break the news to y'all but we aren't perfect, we are human to. Everyone has to go through trials, its how we progress and learn in this life. But I know that each trial that I have been through the past two years has made me a better person, and a stronger person. 

I know that Christ can help us through ALL of our trials. He will be there for us.He has helped me and He can help you. Like I have said many times before in my blogs, You just have to let him in your life. So let us all Endure to the End, and be happy doing it. Life can be fun, and it is :).

If you would like to learn more about enduring to the end visit http://www.mormon.org/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment