Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!

"EASTER DAY"
"What joyous tidings we proclaim this blessed Easter day.
As Christ was resurrected, we too shall live alway.
Let’s shout the glad hosanna; let’s hear the message ring.
Rejoice for Jesus lives again.
Oh praise our Heav’nly King!"
Easter-an annual Christian festival in commemoration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ

I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER. I hope we take the time to think about what it is really about. I hope we all have a  wonderful time with our families and friends. I will finish of with a quote. "He Is Not Here: For He Is Risen"(Steven Kapp Perry) Once again Oh, How I know my Redeemer lives, and how I love Him so. :)
     HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more info please visit http://www.lds.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment