Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life is like a Box of Choclates

Forest Gump once said....and I quote..."Momma says life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get." As I think of this quote from this classic movie I think about all the trials and tribulations that we go through. We never know what life is going to throw out at us, but as we put our faith in Jesus  Christ we Can get through these tough times that we all go through. A scripture that is found in John ch. 16:33 has helped me in my life get through trough times..."These things have I spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: But be of good cheer I have overcome the world." I know that we can find peace in this life through the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, especially in these the latter days, and with all the turmoil going on. It has brought me and my family comfort, and I know that it can do the same for you as you rely on Jesus Christ, and put your trust in God. Like Forest Gum said We are never going to know which piece of chocolate we are going to pull out we MUST look to the future with hope, and find joy in our journey. In a tool used by us missionaries there is a quote that I love "We must walk by faith rather then by sight.." I LOVE THIS Gospel!  It truely is the Lords work.

No comments:

Post a Comment